Our Apps might ask access to the user's location, camera, or photo library. The granted access will be used within the app only, and will NOT be sent to any web server. all synchronisation between user's devices is done though each user's iCloud® personal account.
Our apps might collect statistical data anonymously in order to improve our services. We do not use any services which might collect your personal data "i.e. FireBase**", except for some apps where we use Admob** advertisement services (Only for apps that include Advertisements).
In order to secure our user's privacy we have removed Ads SDK from most of our apps, and created our own statical algorithm which collects limited "none-personal" data and transfers them to our processing engine via iCloud (for iOS/iPadOS/MacOS only) **.
The data we collect from our users are as following:
- Each app generates a random ID: AppAnonymousID (AAID) to identify users anonymously on our platform.
- The AAID helps to avoid asking our users for their email addresses and other personal information.
- The AAID is populated and saved on user's personal iCloud**.
- The collected data are:
- The AAID;
- number of sessions;
- the used functions within the app;
- and number of records (if applicable).
- The results of our statical data will then be saved securely on the iCloud**.
We do NOT share or sell any collected data to any third-party, and we only use it to improve our products & services.
* Applicable only on apps with Advertising Identifier (IDFA)
** Third-parties i.e.: Apple Inc. | Alphabet Inc. | Webnode.